By joining SweetLife Launch, you agree that you are ready to commit to your business and do the work to launch and grow it. Though there are no guarantees in business or life, you agree to be present as much as possible (understanding family and life are priority #1) within this community, to give feedback and support others in the forum, to ask for help and be willing to be vulnerable and receive support from other members and leaders, and to dig into your dream and commit to your self, your vision and the people you are called to serve.
You agree that you will build a business with integrity, that serves others well, and does good things for people or planet.
You are prepared to try, fail, make mistakes and work hard to learn how to correct them with our support. You understand that business building takes grit and virtue and you’re ready and willing to tap into and grow both, for yourself, your family, to support your sisters in SLL, and to build the business your dream about.
Duration: The duration of your membership in this program shall be 4 months from the date you register. You will have the option to renew membership and continue with SLL coaching and support.
Confidentiality: Members agree to hold confidential any and all information shared within the community from other members whether personal or business related.
Deliverables: Company reserves the right to change included materials at any time based on industry trends. See details of deliverables below:
Members are NOT required to participate in every deliverable or offering. Members may work at their own pace and participate as wanted. However, members who participate in all support and deliverables offered in SLL will achieve greater results.
- 4-month Access to Member Library: Private website with welcome kit, community schedule, recorded masterclasses, resources, 90 Day Launch program, and videos as see fit to include by Company.
- Online Community: Online forum for members only to share, support, ask questions of other members, interact and build relationships. Company reserves the right to change platforms as they see fit.
- Retreat: Members receive one ticket to attend one annual retreat held in Boulder, CO. Dates subject to change. Additional attendees may be added for a fee and based on availability. Retreat includes coaching from April Beach and/or team, venue, and lunch one day. Members are required to cover travel, lodging, and meals, VIP day and any desired extras. Retreats vary from 1-2 days depending on the number of attendees, venue availability, member needs, and other factors as Company sees fit. Members must attend Retreat within 1 calendar year of joining SweetLife Launch or they shall forfeit their ticket.
- Private Meeting: Members are entitled to one private [20 minute] coaching session with April Beach to be held within the first 30 days of enrollment. Appointments not made within this time frame will be forfeited.
- Group Coaching: Monthly group coaching, training and open question and answer sessions will be held. Members can join LIVE or watch a recorded replay. By participating on group coaching members hereby grant April Beach and team to openly give business information and answers in a public group setting. Members choose to disclose personal, private, or proprietary information based on their own accord.
- Submission of Work: Members may submit work via Google Form for review monthly based on the guidelines set forth. Company reserves the right to update or change work submission and review guidelines at any time. Members who submit work agree to have it shared publicly within the community support and feedback.
- Feedback and Review of Work: Company shall provide feedback of work to a manner to be determined and edited as necessary. Most work feedback will be provided in a recorded video and shared with all members collectively, for the purpose of spreading knowledge to the community as a whole. Feedback shall be provided in a timely fashion.
- Bonuses: Company may choose to include bonuses with this program as see fit, but are not part of program core deliverables. Such bonuses may include but are not limited to expert mentors, lifestyle support, coffee meetings, local events in Colorado and other add-ons as Company sees fit. By registering you understand that Bonuses are not guaranteed and Company reserves the right to alter, edit or omit.
Affiliate Links: Company may include affiliate links within program resources. Please read Terms for more.
Endorsements: Company may recommend products, services, and expert mentors may contribute to program content. In no way does this constitute a guarantee or endorsement of these services. Please read Terms for more.
Privacy: By participating in SLL you take responsibility to disclose or not disclose your personal, private or proprietary information to the community.
Cancellation: Members may cancel within 7 days, otherwise full commitment of term is required.
Refunds: No refunds will be given to members who joined on the monthly payment plan, even when cancellation is requested in the first 7 days, as Company will still incur fees for member onboarding costs and access to materials. Members who paid in full will receive a refund for their costs minus $279 for onboarding fees.
Alternate Program: SweetLife Launch™ is a community-based business model. Should Company not enroll the number of members needed to sustain SLL, Company reserves the right to convert memberships into private coaching or another business launch option as Company sees fit, of equal or greater value.
Renewal: Members may reapply for enrollment upon expiration. Rates and terms are subject to change. Members are not guaranteed enrollment.
Please read full Terms and Privacy also governed within this agreement.
If you are not willing or able to commit to this agreement, please do register.
Questions? [email protected]