By joining SweetLife Launch, you agree that you are ready to commit to your business and do the work to launch and grow it. Though there are no guarantees in business or life, you agree to be present as much as possible (understanding family and life are priority #1) within this training, work at your own place, and to dig into your dream and commit to your self, your vision and the people you are called to serve.
You agree that you will build a business with integrity, that serves others well and does good things for people and/or the planet.
You are prepared to try, fail, make mistakes, and work hard to learn how to correct them with our support. You understand that business building takes grit and virtue and you’re ready and willing to tap into and grow both, for yourself, your family and to build the business your dream about.
This program is nonrefundable. By joining you agree to follow the steps and guides set forth for you.
Duration: Lifetime access to SLL trainings and videos. As long as SLC has this program, participants shall have unlimited access. Should SLC close the program, participants will be given 90 days' notice to access and dave trainings.
Deliverables: Company reserves the right to change included materials at any time based on industry trends. See details of deliverables below:
Members may work at their own pace and participate as wanted. However, members who participate in all support and deliverables offered in SLL will achieve greater results.
- Access to Member Library: Private website with welcome kit, recorded masterclasses, resources, Launch program, and videos as see fit to include by Company.
- Bonuses: Company may choose to include bonuses with this program as see fit, but are not part of program core deliverables. Such bonuses may include but are not limited to expert mentors, lifestyle support, meetings, local events in Colorado and other add-ons as Company sees fit. By registering you understand that Bonuses are not guaranteed and Company reserves the right to alter, edit or omit.
Affiliate Links: Company may include affiliate links within program resources. Please read Terms for more.
Endorsements: Company may recommend products, services, and expert mentors may contribute to program content. In no way does this constitute a guarantee or endorsement of these services. Please read Terms for more.
Refunds: No refunds will be given. Cancellation is allowed within the first 3 days for a 30% refund of the complete program price. No refunds will be granted after 3 days as Company will still incur fees for member onboarding costs and access to materials. If the client chooses Easy Payments and decides to cancel, full payment of the program up to 70% of the total cost will be due regardless if canceled within the first 3 days.
Renewal: Members are granted lifetime access to SLL program.
Guarantees: No guarantees are made to the amount of money your company will make or promises of profit. Each student varies and each circumstance is different. SLC Team and April Beach cannot and will not guarantee that you will make any certain amount of money by joining this program.
Please read full Terms and Privacy also governed within this agreement.
If you are not willing or able to commit to this agreement, please do not register.
Questions? [email protected]
General Terms and Consulting Agreement, EULA
Online Trainings, Curriculum, Products, Services and Consulting:
PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WORKBOOK, FORMS, DOWNLOADS, CONSULTING ADVICE WRITTEN OR VERBALLY DELIVERED. BY PURCHASING THE SERVICE, COACHING, CONSULTING, ADVICE OR PRODUCT, OR USING EQUIPMENT THAT CONTAINS THIS PRODUCT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, RETURN THIS WORKBOOK OR CANCEL YOUR CONSULTING PROMPTLY.
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY FOR USING AND/OR LICENSING OUR MATERIALS
This EULA is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SLC. Consulting, Training Workbooks, Forms, Templates, Graphics, Methods, Frameworks and related Webinars, Consulting, Videos, Materials and Online Training (the “Program”). The Program includes associated media, printed materials, templates and “online” or electronic documentation (“Documentation”). By purchasing, installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Program, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. Once you have agreed to this EULA and you have downloaded or purchased the book Program and Documentation, you are not entitled to a refund.
COURSES, CONTENT & TRAININGS
1. The Program and Consulting are protected by copyright laws as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Program and the Documentation are licensed for personal use only, not sold to you, and no authorized for redistribution verbally or digitally in any format. This includes any updates or upgrades to the Program licensed to you by SLC (solely at SLCs discretion) during the term of your contract. Subject to your payment of the applicable fees and your compliance with the terms of this agreement, you are hereby granted non-exclusive and non-transferable access to use the Program, Methods, Content, Consulting, Forms, Videos, Templates, Concepts, and Documentation. You agree to use your best efforts to prevent and protect the contents of the Program and Documentation from unauthorized use or disclosure.
2. Restrictions. You may not license, disclose, share, attempt to recreate, summarize, rent, lease, sell, copy, disclose or otherwise transfer or distribute the content, concepts, or copies of the Program to others, whether free or fee based, nor may you create derivative works or share IP delivered to you from consulting within this program. You may not modify, summarize, reteach, reshare, disclose, or translate the Consulting, Concepts, Program or Documentation without the prior consent of SLC. You may not reverse engineer, reverse compile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to create, recreate, reteach, recoach, reconsult, reshare, or edit, omit, add to, or create as your own the concepts, principals, methods, frameworks, calculators, packaging frameworks, consulting or intellectual property, knowledge, information or trainings revealed to you for personal use within this program. You may not attempt to reverse engineer from any software used or consulting methods, frameworks or curriculum, content, processes, coaching, steps, packaging strategies, pricing strategies, calculators, or teachings delivered within the program. Client agrees that the recordings, consulting delivered, teachings, strategies, materials, frameworks, educational steps, processes, packaging, pricing, and curriculum within programs or delivered individually in consulting including but not limited to the concepts, processes, frameworks, methods, systems, process of teaching, ideas, design, pricing methods, packaging, project plans, templates, flow, and structure of consulting and programs, whether delivered in media, worksheets, or through consulting, are unique to SLC and constitute trade secrets and/or copyrighted material of SLC. The customer agrees not to disclose, share, reverse engineer, recreate, provide, or otherwise make available such trade secrets or copyrighted material in any form, including verbally or media, to any third party without the prior written consent of SLC. Customer agrees to implement reasonable security measures to protect such trade secrets and copyrighted material. All right title and interest to the Program and Documentation shall remain solely with SLC. You may not redistribute, reverse-engineer, share, or otherwise teach the materials found in this program fully or in part in any capacity. You may not use any part of Consulting, Program or other Documentation obtained from SLC, or language specific to SLC, for your consulting, coaching or service business at any time.
Except as expressly provided in this EULA, you may not otherwise make copies of the Program, including the printed materials accompanying the Program. SLC may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA and reserves the right to take full legal action. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Program and all of its component parts. This agreement automatically terminates if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. You agree that, upon such termination, you will either destroy (or permanently erase) all copies of the Program and Documentation. SLC reserves the right to terminate this License and Program should end user fail to remit payment for License and/or Program to SLC or an authorized reseller of SCL.
3. Ownership Rights. This EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks, service marks, curriculum, or consulting information of SLC or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the Consulting, Program and Documentation (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, methods, processes, consulting curriculum, processes, systems, unique ideas, incorporated into the Program), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Program, are owned by SLC or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the Program is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted under this EULA are reserved by SLC and its suppliers.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THE FOLLOWING IS WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE AT LAW WHICH CANNOT LEGALLY BE EXCLUDED OR RESTRICTED. SLC AND ITS DISTRIBUTORS PROVIDE THE PROGRAM AND DOCUMENTATION “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO PROMISE, REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING HAS BEEN MADE OR GIVEN BY SLC TO ANY PERSON OR COMPANY ON ITS BEHALF IN RELATION TO THE PROFITABILITY OF OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENCES OR BENEFITS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE DELIVERY OR USE OF THE PROGRAM, CONSULTING, COACHING, DOCUMENTATION OR OTHER WRITTEN MATERIALS. YOU HAVE RELIED UPON YOUR OWN SKILL AND JUDGMENT IN DECIDING TO ACQUIRE THE PROGRAM AND DOCUMENTATION FOR USE BY YOU. IN NO EVENT DOES SLC WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAM IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE PROGRAM, CONSULTING AND DOCUMENTATION WITHOUT PROBLEMS OR INTERRUPTIONS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SLC IS NOT PROVIDING MEDICAL/LEGAL/FINANCIAL ADVICE TO YOU OR ANYONE TO WHOM YOU PROVIDE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT THAT SLC PROVIDES TEMPLATES, YOU UNDERSTAND THEY ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE PROGRAM, DOCUMENTATION, AND INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU BY SLC IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT MEANT TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL COUNSEL.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SLC, ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE OR DATA OR OTHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR OTHER RELIEF ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BY WAY OF ILLUSTRATION AND NOT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST OPPORTUNITY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, ARISING OUT OF SUCH USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM, OR SUPPLY OR NON-SUPPLY THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF SLC, ITS LICENSORS OR AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS APPLICABLE WHETHER THE DAMAGES RESULT FROM ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF SLC OR ARE THE RESULT OF THIRD PARTIES. SLC’S TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS IN ANY CASE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE PROGRAM. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
6. General. This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, United States of America as if performed wholly within the state and without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law. This EULA shall be construed and enforced without regard to the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Any dispute between you and SLC regarding this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive venue of the state and federal courts in the State of Colorado. If any portion hereof is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this EULA shall remain in full force and effect. This EULA constitutes the entire license agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Program and Documentation.
7. Intellectual Property, As a CLIENT you shall be privy to methodologies, systems, intellectual property, processes, blueprints, templates, courses, presentations, forms and content that is the protected Intellectual Property and/or methodology of SLC. BPI and APRIL BEACH These systems are to help you improve and design your business, programs, and systems and are not to be copied, reproduced, reverse engineered or otherwise used or disclosed in your programming or to your clients any capacity.