YOUR SIGNATURE OFFER™
1 DAY, LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT
with April Beach + Team
Thursday, February 18, 2021, 12-6 EASTERN TIME
Your Signature Offer™ is a one-of-a-kind training that gives entrepreneurs, experts, and small business owners the exact formula to create and develop your world-class method, offer, program, service, course, event or package to become an Undisputed Leader™ in your niche.
GET YOUR TICKET NOW
A proven methodology.
For over 12 years we've perfected the framework that's helped thousands of entrepreneurs design and develop their signature programs, courses, memberships, offers, methods, and scalable business models.
This 1-day event is guaranteed to change the trajectory of your business.
Please join us so that I can teach you my industry-leading framework that will turn your ideas, experiences, expertise, and fragmented offers into your Industry Leading Method™ and Your Signature Offer™ that has been the missing piece in your business for so long.
Your Signature Offer™ helps entrepreneurs extract and organize their ideas, experiences, current services, thoughts, goals and assets, and create a new signature service, program or offer to scale, profit, and become the Undisputed Leader™.
April currently presides as the Principal of The SweetLife Company, host of the SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast™, and CEO of Baby Planner Inc. You'll often find her hiking in the mountains above Boulder, CO. on a plane to LA so her son can dance, or on the sidelines of muggy lacrosse fields back East, where her oldest and youngest tend the goal.
Who needs a signature method & offer?
- Struggle to become known
- Struggle to lead in their niche
- Struggle to standout on social media
- Struggle to scale
- Struggle to hit financial benchmarks
- Struggle creating clear systems
- Struggle to delegate to teams
- Struggle with clear messaging
- Struggle to articulate the results you deliver
- Struggle actually delivering results
- Struggle becoming significant
- Struggle to achieve entrepreneur lifestyle freedom
- Have customers who struggle to understand why they should buy